Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Word Inspired

I haven't been so inspired to write things in particular lately, so I thought I'd post a few of my recent photographs that I like, from around the homestead, our trip to Mendocino last weekend, and etc. Hopefully, words will come again soon, and we will be starting back up on our house, too, so we'll have more interesting updates. Enjoy. P.S. Sadly, I know that there are some serious dust spots on a few of these images, I finally had the camera cleaned when Ella and I went to town last week, so they'll be looking better soon.

Around and Around


Ahhh, childhood...


Just an Early Morning at Home


Ella Checks on our Seedlings


Come into the Garden...


Ella Learns About Dishwashing from the Guru of the Art, my Uncle Jim


The Lovely Nancy Roca


Mr. 89, Phil Schneider


Playing Store


Concentration


Drew's Sicle Bar Mower


Another Misty Morning at East Mill Creek Ranch

No comments: